Terms And Conditions
This Web site and Chuzum’s services are offered to you, conditioned on your acceptance without modification, of the following terms, conditions, and notices contained in this agreement (the “Terms and Conditions”). Your use of this Web site or submission of service requests via telephone constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices in effect at such time. If you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions, you may contact us at www.Chuzum.com. We may amend these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on the Chuzum Website.
1. SERVICES. At Chuzum we are committed to making your experience a positive one. Upon entering your information and request for services or products advertised on our Website, we will provide you with a list of professionals in your area, if any, who may provide the services or products you need.
However, we do not guarantee that we will be able to match your requests or that there are services in your area that match your needs. Although we take certain steps to examine the credentials of those who advertise on our website, we make no guarantees or representations regarding the skills or representations of such individuals or the quality of the job that he or she may perform for you if you elect to retain their services. Chuzum may inform you of certain offers or discounts provided by individuals. Such offers or discounts are made solely by the individuals, and Chuzum does not guarantee or warrant the pricing or discounts that a service professional may offer you. Any quotes provided by advertisers via our website are not contractually binding offers, are for informational purposes only, and cannot be accepted on or via our website. No contractual arrangement is created based upon the quotes provided to you or your scheduling of an appointment via our website. To contract with anyone advertising on our website, you must work directly with the advertiser. Chuzum does not endorse or recommend the services of any particular provider. It is entirely up to you to enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with an advertiser, and we do not guarantee or warrant their performance on the job or the outcome or quality of the services performed. The advertisers are not employees or agents of Chuzum, nor is Chuzum an agent of the advertisers. Chuzum does not perform, and is not responsible for, any of the services or products you request. Your rights under contracts you enter into with advertisers are governed by the terms of such contracts and by applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. Should you have a dispute with any advertiser, you must address such dispute with the service professional directly, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE CHUZUM (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) AND ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY (INCLUDING OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS SUCH AS A PRODUCT MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER WHO MAY EMPLOY OUR SERVICES) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS.
2. RESOLUTION PROCESS AND GUARANTEE. While we cannot guarantee the work performed by advertisers, and have no obligation to you with regard to your relationship with an advertiser. Should you encounter any difficulties with the services or products provided by an advertiser you must contact the advertiser directly to resolve your concerns.
3. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
Upon using our website, you will be prompted to disclose certain information about yourself and your product or service requirements. Some of this information will be sent to advertisers who will need this information to respond to you or to other persons or entities in connection with our business. By providing this information to us, you are requesting, and you expressly consent to being contacted by us and by our advertisers and providers via phone, fax, email, mail or other reasonable means, at any of your contact numbers or addresses, even if you are listed on any federal, state, provincial or other applicable "Do Not Call" list, in order that we may provide the services set forth on our site, to service your account, to reasonably address matters pertaining to your account or for other purposes reasonably related to your service request and our business, including marketing related emails. For complete details on our use of your information, please see our privacy statement. You agree that by submitting your information, you are entering into a business relationship with Chuzum and its partners and thus agree to be contacted by Chuzum and/or its partners. You promise that all information you provide will be accurate, current and truthful to the best of your knowledge. If you provide any information that is untrue, not current or incomplete, or Chuzum has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Chuzum has the right to refuse any current or future use of the Chuzum services (or any portion thereof) by you. You are responsible for any use of the Chuzum services by persons to whom you intentionally or negligently allow access to your password.
4. USE OF SERVICES. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Chuzum services is for your personal use. You may not use the Chuzum website or services to recreate or compete with Chuzum, to solicit or harass Chuzum advertisers, or for any other purpose not contemplated herein. You agree that all of the content and information posted on the Chuzum website, including but not limited to advertisers profiles, screening information, and reviews (including any ratings and reviews or other content posted by you), is the sole and exclusive property of Chuzum, and that you have no right to reproduce, post, publish, or otherwise use such information other than for your personal use relating to your service/product request. You acknowledge that a violation of the foregoing could result in significant damages, and you agree that you are liable to Chuzum for any such damages, and will indemnify Chuzum in the event of any third party claims against Chuzum based on or arising from your violation of the foregoing. We reserve the right to revoke your access to the Chuzum website and services at any time. All information about advertisers is confidential and for your personal use only. If it is determined or suspected by Chuzum in its sole discretion that you are misusing or attempting to misuse or circumvent the Chuzum services or system, or are using or attempting to use them for any inappropriate or non-personal purposes, including but not limited to activities such as hacking, infiltrating, fraud, advertising, jamming or spamming, Chuzum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access without notice and to initiate without notice appropriate legal actions or proceedings to seek appropriate remedies and/or damages, including but not limited to lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies.
TO KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NAME, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS OR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS A VERY SERIOUS AND FRAUDULENT MATTER THAT COULD RESULT IN SIGNIFICANT COSTS AND DAMAGES INCLUDING INVASION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS, TO CHUZUM AND ITS ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, AND TO CONSUMERS, AS WELL AS THE LOSS OF TIME, EFFORT AND EXPENSE RESPONDING TO AND PURSUING SUCH FALSE INFORMATION AND REQUEST, AND FURTHER, COULD RESULT IN REGULATORY FINES AND PENALTIES. ACCORDINGLY, IF YOU KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION OR THIRD PARTY INFORMATION FOR WHICH YOU DO NOT HAVE CONSENT TO INPUT , INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SOME ONE ELSE’S NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS, PHYSICAL ADDRESS, PHOTO OR PHONE NUMBER OR A RANDOM OR MADE UP NAME, ADDRESS, E-MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER YOU AGREE TO FULLY INDEMNIFY AND BE LIABLE TO CHUZUM AND EACH CHUZUM ADVERTISER WHO ACCEPTS SUCH REQUEST FOR THE DAMAGES, DIRECT, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL, AND ANY REGULATORY OR JUDICIAL FINES OR PENALTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM SUCH INTENTIONAL, MISLEADING, HARMFUL AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY, PLUS REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, COST AND EXPENSES RELATING THERETO.
5. THIRD PARTY SITES. The links in the Chuzum website will let you leave Chuzum’s website. The linked sites are not under Chuzum’s control and Chuzum is not responsible for the contents or functionality of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Chuzum is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Chuzum provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chuzum of the site.
6. ADVERTISER PRESCREENING AND DISCLAIMERS. Unless otherwise noted Chuzum does not prescreen or verify its advertisers their products or services. You are strongly advised to screen the advertisers their products or services before you retain their services.
DISCLAIMER: CHUZUM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED RELATING TO PRESCREENING OR INFORMATION OBTAINED OR PRESENTED BY OR ABAOUT THE ADVERTISERS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THEM IS ACCURATE, TIMELY OR ERROR FREE.
7. POSTINGS ON CHUZUM
Chuzum reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post or to remove any posting, review or advertising if it determines (in its sole discretion) that it contains or features any of the following:
• Offensive, harmful and/or abusive language, including without limitation: expletives, profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, sexually explicit language and hate speech (e.g., racist/discriminatory speech.)
• References to illegal activity.
• Reviews that do not address the goods and services of the business or reviews with no qualitative value (e.g., "work has not started yet").
• Language that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this Site.
• Statements that are or appear to be false.
• Comments that disparage Chuzum.
Chuzum does not assume responsibility or liability for any advertising, review or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any use of the Site or the materials contained therein.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. IF YOU ARE AN ADVERTISER ON THE CHUZUM SITE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY CHUZUM, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CO-BRANDERS, AND OTHER PARTNERS AND HOLD THEM EACH HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR DEMANDS, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ADVERTISING POSTED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF YOUR EMPLOYEE’S IMAGE AND LIKENESS. YOU, THE ADVERTISER, WARRANT THAT TYOU HAVE THE NECESSARY LINCENSE OR CONSENT TO USE ANY/ALL PRODUCTS, PICTURES USED IN YOUR ADVERTISEMENT.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
You acknowledge and agree that the Chuzum services are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis without any warranty whatsoever, and your sole and exclusive remedy, and Chuzum’s sole obligation to you or any third party for any claim arising out of your use of the Chuzum services or its website, is that you are free to discontinue your use of the Chuzum services or the Chuzum website at any time. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, CHUZUM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND YOU AGREE THAT CHUZUM SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF CHUZUM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHICH FLOW FROM IT. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES AND PROVINCES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Terms and Conditions will inure to the benefit of Chuzum’s successors, assigns and licensees. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, for any reason, by any court of competent jurisdiction that provision shall be modified in order to make it enforceable, while maintaining the spirit of the provision. Alternatively, if modification is not possible, such provision shall be stricken and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. The failure of Chuzum to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Chuzum services or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Arizona as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely in the State of Arizona and between Arizona residents. You agree to submit to jurisdiction in Arizona and that any claim arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions will be brought solely in a court in Maricopa County, Arizona.